Award-Winning Individual Therapy
Personalised psychotherapy just for you
If you’d like to work one to one, so I can personalise your experience, and help you go deeper, psychotherapy is for you. As a BACP registered member with a Masters Degree in psychotherapy and a fellow survivor I have a wealth of experience to help you move forward. In addition all my clients get access to my online healing library and support group.
Therapy can help with
- Separation and loss
- Helping you move from being a survivor to thriving
- Working through traumatic relationships
- Working with limiting beliefs
- emotional education
Daughters Of The Roses Group
Come and join our membership group
Our membership group is a supportive community filled with resources, great content, and access to my online healing library, to help educate and empower you on your healing journey.
With monthly access to a live group session with Charlotte where you can share your story and concerns, it’s a great, more affordable alternative to therapy.
What you get
- Monthly group Zoom with Charlotte
- A supportive community to share and address your issues in
- Free access to my monthly talks including replays
- Education and empowerment through my online healing library
Meeting Your Mother Wound
Free mini-course and Facebook group
Click on the button above to register for my Meeting The Mother Wound mini-course. During the course you’ll also be invited to join my free Facebook group.
Find out more about
- What the mother wound is
- If you have it
- How I can help
- Receive supportive weekly emails
Daughters Of The Rose Retreat
Come and relax and learn to work with your intuitive nature to heal
Every year I hold a retreat where a small group of women come and spend a weekend with me to boost their healing journey. There are discussions, group therapy, workshops and relaxation to help educate, empower and heal you. There are only 9 spaces available.
- Educational workshops and discussions
- Relaxation and meditation techniques
- Group therapy to help you heal
- Empowering self-care including yoga